Industrias de Iluminación Roura
Founded in 1919, has constantly assumed the commitment to offer the best products for street lighting, adapting itself and evolving over time. Throughout this trajectory, culture on materials, different light sources and constant improvement on production processes allowed the company to offer day by day, innovative lasting and effective solutions.
Roura’s human team is skilled in light and shadow and believe that both of them can be designed, controlled and adapted to every need. ROURA’s products are daytime sculptures, and nighttime creative and functional lighting projections. They create contexts and environments that seduce pedestrians which directly or indirectly enjoy its presence.
The implication with environment is essential for I+D+i department. Being respectful with the surroundings is part of ROURA’s values; also minimize energy consumption on street lighting as well as contributing on emissions reduction. High-efficiency LED technology and optic systems used have been developed and designed looking for saving as much energy consumption and reducing CO2 emissions as well as integrating Smart City applications on spotlights. That’s the reason why all items you will find in this catalogue go for last trends in last generation LED luminaries, and also control and reliability systems. All these solutions allow a quality and efficient lighting and, obviously, reduce maintaining costs. Quality and control over environment care are our basic tools to a continuous improvement, being the commitment of all our staff and being reflected in each of our products details.
Hope to collaborate together in your lighting and energy saving projects.
ILUMINACIÓN ROURA organization dedicated to the DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND MARKETING OF ELEMENTS OF PUBLIC LIGHTING, OUTDOORS AND URBAN FURNITURE declares that:
Quality and the preservation and care of the Environment as well as energy efficiency are a key factor in the development and future of our Organization, for this reason we express our commitments to our employees, customers and suppliers:
- Energy efficiency is the foundation of our activity
- Prevent contamination. Know and Reduce the production of waste and emissions, the consumption of resources (materials, fuels and energy) of our activity. Respecting the legislation at all times and collaborating with the Administrations with environmental competences.
- It is a priority to know our client, their needs and expectations and satisfy them in a way that increases their trust and loyalty in us.
- The Human Team is the base of the Company, for which its care constitutes a constant vigilance on its part.
- The investment in resources provides an improvement in the Company’s Processes and greater responsiveness that has repercussions on our clients, increasing their expectations and their satisfaction. At the same time, promote environmental training, educate workers in caring for the environment and communicate our environmental procedures to suppliers.
- Quality will always be subject to continuous improvement. Failures will be used to improve and every effort will be made to locate the causes that produced them, so that they do not repeat themselves.
In this way, our Company assumes as main objectives:
- Innovate and research new products in order to provide a better service to our customers and control our environmental impacts.
- Incorporate new resources into our products to be more efficient at an environmental level.
- Implement an updated Integrated Management System for the company to be more competitive and efficient and to be able to manage the company more quickly, always seeking continuous improvement.
- Involve the staff more and more to the Company.
- Proximity to our staff, involving them more and more in the Company and committing ourselves to Occupational Safety.
At ILUMINACIÓN ROURA the Management supports and annually reviews the implementation of the system, continually enhancing and improving its facilities and services for Environmental care, and requests all staff for their collaboration. Likewise, it is aware that the ultimate responsibility for obtaining the proposed Quality and Environmental Objectives is its own and, in this sense, it strives to provide all the human, material and economic means necessary to achieve them, rigorously complying with legal requirements. and other requirements that the Company subscribes.